ZOTA Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company incorporated in June, 2009 with the primary aim of providing complete package of services to oil and gas industry in the area of Pipeline production facility maintenance, Supply of Skilled manpower and oil tools, marine supply vessel, tug boats, jack up barges, dredgers for dredging, consulting service and training.
The company is staffed with seasoned Nigeria Professionals of high integrity, moral rectitude and aggregate years of petroleum industry experience.
We supply, Install and maintain Oil and Gas pipes and drilling Equipment for the upstream and downstream sector. We also provide Marine Logistic Support as well as Consulting services in Health, Safety and Environment.
ZOTA was established to play a dominant and leading role in the upstream and downstream of the oil and gas sector in Nigeria. In order to attain the height envisioned, the company has taken a firm foothold in the oil and gas sector of the country.
Due to the ever increasing demand of oil in the world today and the population growth of some developing world economies and their attendant effects, the need to increase the production of oil cannot be over emphasized.
Zota oil and gas Nigeria is a name synonymous with high quality services and we are strategically positioned to deliver high quality oil and gas services and HSE consultancy services. Customer satisfaction is our value. We shall win and maintain customers by developing and providing services which offer value in terms of price, quality, safety and environmental impact.
To be known nationally and globally for excellent service delivery in our chosen field of endeavor.
1. promote good relationship between our client and the Government Regulatory Bodies.
2. To create a service-based company whose primary ambition is to continually exceed the customer ’s expectations by providing the best possible care in design, construction, installation, transportation, supply and maintenance of equipment.
3. Managing HSE matters and commitment as any other critical business activity of the company.
4. Incorporate high technological skill and techniques in line with global standard / requirement.
5. To become the premier oil servicing company providing quality products and services to the Nigerian upstream and downstream oil sector, services offered include but not limited to supply of various types of marine vessels.
6. Protect the client’s best interest commensurate with ethics, value for money and sound profitability through training and retraining of client personnel.
7. Providing best quality services and products to all our customers with the highest level of integrity.
Accreditation and Membership