Zota Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited brings you practical Forklift Operations Training and Certification Course at her Lagos Office at 48, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
This course is for operators and supervisors of forklift operations. The course uses OSHA criteria from 29 CFR 1910.178.
Course instructors highlight the most common dangers of powered industrial truck operations and provide solutions to those dangers.
Driving tips, avoiding injury and proper handling & transportation of loads are featured. To be in compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178, only trained and authorized operators shall be permitted to operate a Forklift.
Participants receive manuals & hands-on practical exercise to facilitate training.
Upon completion of this course participant should be able to:
- Carry out pre-use inspection of forklifts in compliance with manufacturers’ specifications and industry best practice.
- Demonstrate skills for proper fueling and battery charging techniques
- Identify types and characteristics of forklifts with different kinds of hazards associated with each one.
- Identify stability triangles for forklifts.
- Show confidence on knowledge gained applicable to Basic Driving Principles, Stability, and Load Handling.
Course Outline include but not limited to;
- Types of Forklift
- Operator’s Responsibilities
- Parts of the forklift
- Hydraulic system
- Operating Procedures
- Refueling and Recharging
- Selection of Forklift Operators
Training Venue: Zota Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, 48, Allen Avenue, (2nd Floor), Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
For Enquiries Call or WhatsApp: +2348037236096
Feel free to ask your questions in the comments section. We will answer as soon as possible. Thank you.