Transporting and moving of large, heavy loads is key to today’s manufacturing, construction, marine and oil & gas operations and industries. Much technology has been developed for these operations, including focused training and extensive workplace precautions. There are significant safety issues to be considered, both for the operators of the diverse “lifting” devices, and for workers in proximity to them. This course is a starting point for finding information about these devices and learning how to confidently operate these devices and equipment.
- Understand responsibility of crane operator
- Use main crane and safety devices
- Understand working limitation of cranes
- Understand and control hazards during crane operation.
- Explain key elements of relevant regulations and legislation
- Understand crane maintenance and inspection needs
- Operate a crane and do a basic lifting plan
All personnel involved in crane operations.
Individuals wanting a career path in crane operations.
View our training calendar here to know what suits you.
Accreditation and Membership